THE PELVIC EXPERT PROVIDES HOLISTIC CARE FOR:
CHRONIC PELVIC, GENITAL AND ABDOMINAL PAIN
PRECONCEPTION AND FERTILITY
POST-PARTUM & BIRTH-RELATED PROBLEMS SUCH AS INCONTINENCE, PROLAPSE & ABDOMINAL SEPARATION
Heba is also an exercise specialist and is trained in Pilates and Yoga. She draws on this experience to create individualized exercise programs for women tailored to their needs, with particular specialized programs for pregnancy, post-partum, and pelvic pain. Heba works closely with some of Sydney’s leading urogynecologists, endogynecologists, colorectal surgeons, obstetricians and fertility specialists.
Facts about me:
- My life purpose is to educate, inspire and empower women, and to enable them to lead healthier and more productive lives.
- I’m an empath. I am sensitive to others’ emotions and I feel very deeply. I guess that’s why I’ve made it my mission to help women.
- I’m in the 1 in 10 women who have endometriosis. I know what life is like living with chronic pelvic pain, terrible period pain and irritable bowel. So I understand exactly what the women in my Pelvic Pain program are going through.
- I’m a womanitarian. I have a vision for improving menstrual and maternal health in the developing world.
- I practice what I preach. I cook and eat wholesome nutritious food, take my vitamins and have a regular yoga practice.
My biggest passion is helping women who have chronic complex conditions, especially women who have seen many different doctors, specialists and therapists and still haven’t resolved their symptoms. I love to help women heal and manage the following conditions: